Pay for your entire Scouting program selling Popcorn! Scouts learn life lessons by "earning their own way." Prize Reward Program including $600 Club, $1500 Club & Trails End College Scholarship Program.
PDF's of sales materials and flyers found at the at bottom of this PAGE*
• Increase your unit and council income – 70% stays local.
• Pay for your entire Scouting program.
• Scouts learn life lessons by “earning their own way.”
• The Trail’s End Prize Program motivates Scouts.
• There are loads of incentives – The $600 Club, $1500 Sellers and College Scholarships.
• For additional revenue, sell online to friends and family outside of the Sam Houston Area Council service area.
• Popcorn Sale Runs: October 1st - December 2nd
• Online Sale Runs: August 1st - November 25th
• Unit Orders DUE in the Trail’s End System: Monday, December 2nd (11:59PM)
• Unit Prize Orders: Direct link to order prizes will be emailed to the unit kernel to order prizes December 4th
• Unit Popcorn Pick Up: December 14th
• Unit Top Sellers Form due at Popcorn Pick-up: December 14th
• Unit Payments Due at Distribution: December 14th
• Council, District & Online Top Seller’s Celebration: December 21st
• Achievers Experience Date & Details - TBD (January-March)
Sell $600 in popcorn and earn the
Barricade Dart Blaster
Sell $1500 in popcorn and earn the
Mini RC Stunt Car
MORE SCOUT INCENTIVES COMING SOON!!!!
TOP SELLER District & Council Incentives – Coming Soon!
2012 TOP SELLER'S
Kickoff Power Point - PDF (too large to post)
Trails-End Popcorn Sales Form
High Adventure Prize Sheet - Front Page
High Adventure Prize Sheet - Back Page
Trails-End Military Only Sales Form
Online Sales instructions for Leaders - To set up viewing online sales
Online Sales instructions for Scouts - To set up Scout account to do online selling
Activity Planner & Goal Setter
Charter Partner Unit Letter to Parents
DISCLAIMER: By attending and/or participating in Poptober 2013, you give permission for your photograph to be used to promote Scouting, Scouting recruitment and/ or donations and solicitation flyers. Please contact Lynda Sanders @ email@example.com with questions or concerns regarding this disclaimer.